|Applicable For all Courses
|After admission the entire amount paid by a student shall stand forfeited. This applies to dismissals as well as withdrawal, voluntary or otherwise from the Institute’s rolls.
|Students should note following carefully:
- Students should come in proper prescribed uniform, without proper uniform they will not be allowed to attend the classes.
- Students should always keep their identity card with them.
- Students should participate in atleast one of the extracurricular activities organized by the Institute.
- Students should abide by all the rules and regulations of the Institute.
- In the library strict discipline and rules are to be followed.
- Students should pass the sessional tests as prescribed. There may be three tests in a semester. The marks of the two tests will be considered for the sessional. Students not appearing in sessional test may be detained in the final examination.
- If any student is found indisciplined inside or outside the Institute, strict action will be taken against him as per the rules.
- Students should attend the minimum prescribed number of classes in each semester without relaxation on any ground.
- Student should deposit the fee and dues well in time.
- Students should report on the date of registration announced for each semester. No excuse for the delay in any case will be allowed.
- Any Change in course eligibility, course duration, course name, fee structure, seat reservation and University examination fee by the competent authorities will be a binding on the students and has to be followed by them.
- Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances at all.
- All disputes are subject to Dehradun court jurisdiction only.